Sunday, February 19, 2012

February - Come and Almost Gone!

February is almost over! Boy how time flies. It's been forever and a day since I wrote anything on this blog and so much has changed!

We're no longer home owners, thanks to hurricane Irene's devastation. That's a post for another day, to be sure.

I'm a mommy now! My bubbly bouncing baby boy Aedan is now 4 months old and growing like a weed! A pretty flowering weed that giggles and coos. He brings so much joy to my life and makes every day an adventure!



Today, we had company. A girlfriend stopped over to oogle the precious little monkey and grab some chit chat before headed back to her home to do her own mommy things. Now my baby boy is taking some relaxation time in his play pen, cooing and playing with some soft toys while I try to get some things done around the house.

And boy do I have a lot to do! MAJOR decluttering needs to happen before I can get to the nitty gritty cleaning chores. I've decided I'll leave my Valentine's day decorations up just a wee bit longer; they make the house so lovely and festive and colorful during the otherwise gray and drab February days.



Music is playing, coffee is warm, bubs is sleeping so now it is time to get busy!

XOXO
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment