Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Busy Holiday Season!

I've been busy getting ready for Christmas these days! Thanksgiving was nice; all the food came out great which had me pretty pleased with myself. Historically, I've always managed to muff up one dish, be it potatoes or gravy or some other integral part of the meal, so I was pretty excited that it all came out well!

My son's itty bitty feast!! For perspective, the circles are 2 in cupcake toppers, Aww, tiny food!

Now we are moving on to Christmas! I finally got the trees up and decorated. My son has his own personal 3 ft tree in his bedroom as his nightlight for Christmas and I finished the tree in the living room last night. It took me forever and I nearly died putting the star on. Maybe not 'nearly died' but more like 'almost seriously injured myself while taking out the entire tree that took 6 hours to decorate by myself because the chair nearly tipped over while putting the star on the tree which would have made me want to die' which is basically the same thing, right?

Pretty, right? Blood, sweat and tears, I tell ya!

I've got a few DIY crafty things on my plate this Christmas plus we are going to be playing with our Elf on the Shelf, which has me pretty excited.

And I STILL have to do the write-up for Aedan's birthday party which was all the way back in October. I know it will be a pretty lengthy post so I'm sort of putting it off a bit. I was so burned out after the party because it took SO much energy out of me, but I promise I'll get the post up before next year's party. (I like to give myself realistic deadlines.)

Hope everyone is getting gearing up for Christmas!

XOXO Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment