Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Season, Fresh Start

What a long while it has been since I last posted, and my oh my how things have changed.

Now I am officially a home owner. As we near our first wedding anniversary, my husband and I have begun the next adventure of our life together as we learn the ropes of owning a home; home improvement projects, repairs and maintenance have become the newest time-consumers in our life and the adventure is a fun one.

Amid painting, weatherizing and wall paper removal, I have also taken to task preparing for an autumn housewarming party. This celebration also aligns itself nicely with our 1st wedding anniversary and my 24 birthday, so the celebration should be a grand one indeed. I am excited to celebrate with family, old friends and new friends from our new neighborhood.

I will track the progress of our latest adventure here for all to read, and hopefully learn from our inevitable mistakes.

Until then, all my love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment