Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy Autumn Weekend!

What a busy weekend!

I got a few things almost crossed off my November winterising to-do list! Almost all the skirting has been put on the house, I removed half the wallpaper in my kitchen with the help of a friend and also demolished a useless partition wall, opening up the space between the kitchen and living.

After the demolition was done, I was able to go through and thoroughly clean my house just in time to have a few co-worker friends over for dinner. After such a productive day I was quite sore and tired. Waking up to snow flurries and sleet only helped to augment my desire for a cozy night at home with blankets and tea and movies. Next weekend? Organization projects and possibly dinner out at the in-laws, though the schedule is still flexible. The organization MUST be done, in order to be better prepared for the coming holidays and the hosting I shall be doing.

Till the next update, all my love!

Jenny <3

No comments:

Post a Comment