Friday, May 18, 2012

Finally finished my painting!

The house was totally clean and I had no pressing matters at hand so I -finally- stole away the time to finish a canvas I have been working on for EVER! I kid you not; I painted the background back in March!!

I was able to finish up the sketch last night so first thing this morning I DIY'd some transfer paper by rubbing the back of my sketch with baby powder and was able to transfer the writing onto my canvas. In between soothing my incredibly cranky son (he's cutting his fifth tooth and NOT happy about it) I made myself paint and I didn't stop until it was done!!

It took my the entire day and my paint and brushes dried out 5 times while I abandoned the project to tend to the needs of my son, but by evening's end, it was finished!!

I present....a hand-painted canvas subway-art! Enjoy!



XOXO, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment