Monday, May 14, 2012

Seeeeds!

I've been busy trying to plant seeds, among a million other things. I'm a bit behind, butI wasn't even sure if I'dhave a place to garden until not long ago, so that put quite a delay on things. But the seeds are planted none the less and some are even sprouting!!

I have one more tray to plant tonight, only because I couldn't help myself from buying more when I went to the store with my mom on Mother's Day. So I had to buy a whole new tray to plant the 12 packets of seeds I bought! I have other seeds that will be sown directly outside, so they'll have to wait just a week or so more until I get over to the new house to turn over some garden beds and transplant my old hostas!

I went crazy with perennial flower seeds and seeds for autumn decor items like pumpkins and corn stalks and Indian corn, and just a few veggies for a garden bed. I'm super excited about the pumpkins though...fall is my favorite season!!

<3 Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment