Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crazy days!

We've been pretty busy around these parts lately. My mind has been racing like crazy with all the details of owning a home again. We've made a few purchases recently; new lighting for the kitchen, an electric fireplace for a mantel piece I want to build, and also a new door!

We're putting in a door off the kitchen/dining room to the back yard, which will be really great for summer entertaining. Next on the list of to-do's is to build a front and a back porch, then I'll be able to put in my landscaping. I started two flats of seeds yesterday, perennial flowers and veggies for the garden!

I also found a super cheap pond liner and filter/pump. I'm excited to put in a water feature. It will really round out the outdoor experience.

I really have to get around to picking out paint colors, but it is hard to concentrate with my thoughts and ideas running in so many different directions!

XOXO
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment